When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Executive Assistant Consumer Products Division LATAM Zone
ORGANIZES/OPTIMIZES THE ACTIVITY OF THE MANAGER OR TEAM
• Handles the manager or team's calendars.
• Anticipates, takes the initiative, and handles priorities.
• Carries out all activities while displaying a sense of service, availability, and responsiveness.
SORTS, RE-PROCESSES, AND DISTRIBUTES INFORMATION
• Drafts simple or complex responses to letters and emails.
• Summarizes and analyzes important points in the responses made.
• Identifies useful documents and information within the department's sector and handles their distribution.
• Works alongside relevant networks to ensure smooth communication, while respecting rules on discretion and confidentiality.
HANDLES ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES
• Implements administrative tasks relevant to his/her area of activity and reports on it.
• Updates administrative and/or technical data (indicators and monitoring tools).
• Uses the professional applications available for his/her activity.
• Shows an awareness of and curiosity for his/her sector (vocabulary, rules, processes, network, etc.).
Experience between 4-7 years
Experience in transnational companies
- Business Oriented
- Strong coordination skills
- Results Oriented
- Takes initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced English
- Nice to have: French & SAP
At L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business"
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube