Consumer Products Division, L’Oreal USA
El Segundo, CA
NYX Cosmetics is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to provide support to the Senior Vice President of Global Marketing. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work autonomously and under limited supervision, perform advanced administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills, and have knowledge of organizational practices.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Communicate directives and information from Senior Vice President of Global Marketing to executive management and their teams
- Have the ability to anticipate patterns; looking beyond the immediate problem to wider implications. Generate new and innovative solutions to complex problems
- The ability to make executive decisions and problem solve at all levels both internally and externally is critical
- Arranging travel itineraries and preparing travel and expense reports, organizing and maintaining central filing system
- Manage and maintain a complex calendar for the Senior Vice President of Global Marketing.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio for effective creation of organizational charts and presentations
- Advanced word processing of all memos, letters, agendas, meeting minutes, etc.
- Coordinating large meetings including the management of attendees, booking location and time, arranging meals and any A/V materials
- Special marketing project work
- Expense report and managing T&E budget
- Organizing and managing team POs, group’s financial budget, as well as managing expenses for entire group
- Key Marketing Meeting Planning
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 plus years executive assistant experience in a corporate environment
- Possess a high degree of professionalism, extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal with all levels of internal and external senior management in a professional manner
- High degree of confidentiality and the ability to manage sensitive information
- Excellent PC skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining priorities
ABOUT NYX COSMETICS
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.