Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New York - New York
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Function: General Administration
FLSA status: Exempt
Supervisor Title: SVP - Creative
Location: NYO (Hudson Yards)
Date: November 2-16
Section 2: Job Summary:
This position is responsible for providing highly diverse administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Creative for the Luxury Products Division. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Heavy calendar scheduling and personal work required
· PowerPoint presentations, word processing of all memos, letters, agendas, meeting minutes, etc.
· Arranging travel itineraries and preparing travel and expense reports, organizing and maintaining central filing system
· Coordinating meetings including the management of attendees, booking location and time, arranging meals and any A/V materials
· The ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally is critical
· Special project work
· Expense report and managing T&E budget
· Organizing and managing team POs, group’s financial budget, as well as managing expenses for entire group
Section 3: Job Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree
· Five plus years executive assistant experience in a corporate environment
· Possess a high degree of professionalism, extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal with all levels of internal and external senior management in a professional manner
· High degree of confidentiality and the ability to manage sensitive information
· Excellent PC skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
· Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining priorities
· Fluency in French or other foreign language is a plus
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This position will require intermittent supervision. Incumbent must be able to apply judgment and decision making skills to all responsibilities while ensuring the optimal function of the President’s office.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements (if applicable – i.e. lifting – exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment): None
Section 6: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Phone, managing calendar(s) and meetings. Arranging travel and T&E.
2. Organizing meetings and presentation materials
3. Adhoc projects as assigned by the President and SVP, Finance
Section 7: Required Competencies:
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity.
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas).
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks.