Reporting to the Property & GA Manager, the GA officer will be responsible to maintain, supervise and coordinate various office related management as below:
- Maintain and Supervise Office Cleanliness and Tidiness of the office
- Maintain and supervise Office consumable Supply such Printing Paper, Tissue, Stationary, Drinking water, Drinking Vending machines, etc.
- Manage and supervise Vendor and contractor working onsite regular and irregular for office maintenance
- Manage and Supervise contractor for renovation project
- Manage PO, Invoice and Payment for Office Rental, Consumable Supplies, Utilities consumption, projects, etc.
- Manage and supervise Onsite security and Office Boys
- Coordinate and Actively Involve on Environmental, health, safety and security activities.
- Manage and supervise Employee Attendance System equipment and report
- Manage and supervise Onsite Security System such as CCTV, Access Control, Petrol System, etc.
- Manage Employee Car rental process ( coordinate with Provider )
- Coordinate with LAND LORD all permits.
As load of safety and security increases recently, candidate with strong safety knowledge and experiences would be considered even with minimum experience as GA.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 – 4 years working experience as General Affair with above scope of works
- Able to communicate in both Indonesia and English including carry out presentations in both Indonesia and English
- Understand basic Office Safety
- MS Office proficient, especially Word & Excel
- Displays high energy and dynamic
- Strong communication and personal interaction skill, warm and humble