Are you ready to change the retail market with your experience in Key Account Management and secure growth for one of the biggest players in our market? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Sales team as a Key Account Manager. L’Oréal is a listed company and the leading player of our market both globally and in Finland, having the highest market shares. We are already on the right track, and with a 100% committed Key Account Manager we are sure that we can live up to our own very high expectations for what we can accomplish with our brands.
As part of the commercial team, you will develop the strategy, tactics and operational plans and execute the agreed plans in a best-in-class fashion – defining the retail development and strategic road-map of the Finnish retail business of your account. You will be responsible for the development and outcome of the sales in your own channel working in close cooperation with the different functions (Marketing, Customer Service, Logistics, Field Sales). The role reports to the Sales Director of the Luxury Division and is based in Espoo.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Establishing and developing long-lasting relationships with our customers, including continuous development of the relationship
• Develop and execute a customer centric business plan; turn shopper insights into business opportunities
• Build accurately forecasts and achieve your account’s results: turnover, market share. Plan all growth drivers accordingly
• Participating in account negotiations together with sales management.
• Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders within your channel
• Preparation of presentations and sales material
• Proven track record of at least 3 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager with a leading consumer focused player
• You are passionate and dynamic with solid experience in Sales with a strong performance drive
• Track record of building long-term relationships with clients and create win-win solutions during negotiating
• You are motivated by challenges and have an entrepreneurial and an open-minded, innovative mindset
• You are able to stretch yourself and the rest of the commercial team to beyond the expected
• You are a team player that motivates and mobilizes internal stakeholders to support his/her plans
• You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills. You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience
• You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Fluency in Finnish and English. Swedish is seen as a clear asset.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 120 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.