Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute and further develop our products? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team as Retail Brand Manager for the Finnish market.
As the Retail Brand Manager you will be the expert of the brick and mortar retail activation and expression for your brands. You will ensure the local retail implementation of the brands’ plans, from animation execution to retailer differentiation and activity plan. You will be the voice of the brands in-store and the link between the brands and the retail design team. The role reports to the Market Director as well as the Nordic Brand Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Lead the constant evolution of your brands' optimal retail experience
• Develop and implement animation in store – podiums and special event areas
• Build category expertise, understanding the market and trends, and contributing to building the right trade plan for the brands
• Create local planograms based on guidelines
• Provide monthly input on competitive local inputs for your brands level analysis (trends, competition activity, retailer activity inputs etc.)
• Collaborate with and support field sales and retail education in eventing, Beauty Advisor events, client roadshows.
• You have 3+ years’ experience from a similar role
• You are fluent in English and Finnish
• You are a strong communicator as well as a proven self-starter with a good strategic view and an operative mind-set
• You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience
• You are able to work independently defending your own ideas while looking for synergies across the Nordic market
• You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• You are extrovert and have the ability to build connections & networks
• You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and want to drive results.
We are looking for our Retail Brand Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is a fixed-term maternity cover. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 100 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to a 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2019 L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.
Position ID: 52249145