Fonction professionnelle: Communication
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
The Social Media Content Creator would be in charge of supporting the Jr team members in day-to-day editorial planning, event coverage and content co-creation with various teams (TA/ EE/ CSR/ Digital/ Operations/ R&I/ Finance etc.) and countries. He or she would create and ensure a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social media advertising.
The Social Media Content Creator will spend most of their time around three things. First, content: curating it, sourcing it and creating it. Second, they’ll do social media listening to identify new content opportunities by keeping an eye on brand mentions, taking note of trends and helping Jr team members to address challenging community management questions. Lastly, the Social Media Content Creator will spend a portion of their time on paid media and analytics.
The Social Media Content Creator responsibilities include producing content by themselves or with an agency, writing a copy for our social media posts, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. He or she would also analyze the content to be able to capitalize upon new content opportunities and guide teams/ countries on what’s working and what is not working in social media.
To be successful in this role, he/ she should have experience with content creation, digital publishing, analytics, paid media and generating brand awareness, traffic and leads to websites.
What will the Social Media Content Creator do?
- Work on curating, brainstorming and creating content aligning with Brand DNA, CSR, R&I, Digital, Internal Communications, PR, and Talent teams to reflect key L’Oréal Group’s objectives and needs
- Support Jr team members in their day-to-day editorial planning & event coverage
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Develop recommendations informed by social listening insights and industry landscape
- Maintain a cohesive content and paid media strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Drive forward paid-media strategy and provide guidance to the countries
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
- Measure social media traffic to the Group’s website and think of ways to increase the traffic
- Support influencer activations
- Research how emerging social networks/ content formats and features can benefit L’Oréal corporate
How will the Social Media Content Creator spend his/ her day?
- 55% working on curating, brainstorming and creating content
- 30% paid media advertising & analytics
- 15% influencer strategy
Who would be a great Social Media Content Creator for our team?
If you’re a brilliant team player seeking to be the creative voice for the L’Oréal Group community of millions and millions of followers, these are the sorts of skills you should need to succeed:
- You’re adaptive!
- Flexible – have a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Brilliant team player – eager to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Strategic thinker - willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Creative thinker – brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives with a focus on editorial storytelling, influencers and consumer engagement
- Have proven work experience as a content creator and copywriting
- Have excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Be insight-driven - measure the ROI of social media across paid, owned, and earned social channels
- Passionate and really eager to analyze the insights of social media communications
- Be abreast with the fast-changing nature of social media to ensure we capitalize upon new opportunities for creating content and engaging with communities online
- Have experience with social media management tools: Sprinklr or similar (Hootsuite/ Percolate)