Domaine: Fonctions administratives / assistanat
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Florida - St. Petersburg
Title: Facilities & Safety Manager
Department: SalonCentric NOC Facilities
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Reports to: Director - Facilities and Safety
The Facilities & Safety Manager has responsibility for the maintenance and improvement of facility utility systems, buildings and grounds to eliminate interruptions to ongoing operations and to support growth and modernization goals; Manages contractors, service providers and in house maintenance staff. Ensures projects are completed on schedule, and oversees reporting of MiFi and company cell phone assets.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with 2+ years of facilities experience.
• Maintenance experience to include coordination of facilities maintenance in areas of :
• Strong experience with facility trades including carpentry, electric, plumbing and millwright.
• Experience with material handling equipment, office renovations, and general building maintenance (roofing, floors, overhead doors, etc.)
• Strong safety orientation and demonstrates high regards for safety culture.
• Proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and other database programs that are used to organize data
• Possess strong communication skills and have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks in order to be an effective representative of the company to outside vendors and contacts
• Ability to perform in a busy, changing, multi-tasking work environment while maintaining professionalism and composure
• Requires ability to physically inspect property (or properties)
• Diplomatic style with professional, positive, friendly manner; practical, “roll up your sleeves” team player work style and positive “can do” attitude
• Self-starter with demonstrated initiative, judgment, decisiveness, confidence and discretion
• High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with senior managers; effectively builds relationships and resources at all levels of the organization
• Extremely well organized; ability to balance competing demands in a very busy environment