Monitor the management of several areas of management/activity (commercial, industrial, Brands, procurement, supply chain, etc.) with a degree of autonomy, experience and/or a broader scope than the one(s) of a Financial Analyst.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Draft the Plan, Budget and Trends for his/her area of activity.
- Produce or supervise the monthly reports.
- Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
- Participate in developing teams.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Master management standards (controlling, accounting) and internal control.
- Uses financial documents and ensures they comply with internal (Management standards) and external standards (GAAP/IFRS).
- Applies costing methods to model and evaluate performance in his/her domain of activity (sales, marketing, OPEX).
- Develops budgets and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with the business: P&L, balance sheet, and working capital.
- Understands how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets.
- Seizes transformation levers in Finance to increase contribution of Finance to overall efficiency & sustain growth of OA: processes, eco models.
- Ensures financial reporting is aligned with the Group's standards.
- Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.
- Sets objectives, goals & targets.
- Recommends changes in a strategic direction.
- Calculates and interprets financial results.
- Uses OA knowledge & market & finance expertise to understand, improve, challenge & provide strategic recommendation contributing to overall effectiveness of business.
- Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data management to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Compass, Magnitude).
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 3-5years FMCG experience
- Degree in Business, Finance/Accounting Qualification
- Prior Experience in Accounting/Finance function
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with all facets of the organization
- Ability to manage and prioritize various responsibilities with competing priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.