Fonction professionnelle: Supply Chain
Type de poste:
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: United States
General Warehouse Pick/Pack (2nd shift) - Grand Rapids, MI
SalonCentric, the professional products distribution operation of L'Oreal USA and the premier distribution partner to the professional salon community in the U.S., has exciting openings for General Warehouse Pickers on 1st shift on the Operations team at the Distribution Center in Grand Rapids, MI.
SUMMARY:General responsibilities include picking and packing of products to our store/salon customers at minimum performance levels.
What We Offer
* A competitive compensation package, including $2.00/hour premium for 2nd shift
* Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
* 12 hours of Paid Time Off to receive COVID vaccination
* 401K Plan with company match
* Medical and dependent care flexible savings account
* Generous employee discount on beauty products
* Employee assistance plan
* Potential for growth!
Our Shift Hours:
* 1st shift: Monday-Friday 5am-1:30pm, and possible Saturdays
* 2nd shift: Monday-Friday 1:45pm - 10:15pm, and possible Saturdays
- Maintain work areas to ensure they are kept clean and free of debris.
- Pick items by each or case to be packed and sent to shipping department
- Batch picking for multiple boxes and orders will occur together
- Cross train in the shipping department for additional coverage
- Other warehouse duties as needed
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
- High School Diploma or GED required?Ability to speak and understand English
- Must have basic reading & writing skills to read labels, literature, policy manuals etc.
- Ability to learn use of computer and radio frequency devices (RF gun or wearable wrist scanner).
- Must be reliable and on-time to work each day. ?Must be able to meet department standards for productivity, quality, pick time
- Good work ethics and ability to interface effectively with others in a fast-paced team environment.?Must wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
- Abide by all safety rules and expectations
- Attention to detail is a must -- the customer must receive an accurate, damage free and properly labeled order
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres