Domaine: Fonctions administratives / assistanat
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: California - El Segundo
Global Merchandising Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time Paid Internship (12 month contract position)
Location: El Segundo, CA
*Must have graduated within the past 12 months with an undergraduate degree*
NYX Professional Makeup is seeking a Global Merchandising Intern. We are looking for an autonomous, proactive and passionate individual to join our Global Store Design and Merchandising team. This intern will provide assistance to the Merchandising team, with an emphasis on project management, sku assortments, administrative duties, as well as handling their own merchandising-related projects as assigned. This intern will report directly to our Global Director of Merchandising.
- Project management, including overseeing project timelines
- Creating bill of materials, sku assortments and data base/cosmetic planogram/space planning creation and maintenance
- Liaising with vendors and international affiliates
- Administrative responsibilities
- Undergraduate college degree, need to have graduated within the past 12 months.
- Proficient in Excel (advanced Excel skills are a must)
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of organization and devise solutions to merchandising challenges
-Ability to multi-task and stay organized to meet deadlines
- Team player attitude with ability to be flexible in job duties
- Have a love of makeup!
- Prior internship experience in a Marketing focused position is a plus!
- Have the passion to earn once in a lifetime experience!
Local candidates only, please!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.