Global Retail Marketing Manager
SkinCeuticals is the #1 US medical professional skincare brand worldwide, currently sold through physicians, pharmacies, selective retail outlets, and ecommerce. The brand is currently seeking a Global Retail Marketing Manager to manage the global development and implementation of the SkinCeuticals brand across the medical channels and pharmacy market, with an additional focus on the development of SkinCeuticals medical flagship locations. This role will support international markets in opening and developing these retail channels and working from conception to implementation to ensure consistency of brand messaging, visual expression, and merchandising. This role works closely with the Creative and Retail teams to develop the key strategies and visual identity of the brand across retail.
- Develop and execute the global retail marketing strategy for the SkinCeuticals worldwide in medical and pharmacy channels.
- Design retail units and communicate visual merchandising with the Creative team, including retail walls, tester units, and planograms.
- Execute brand expression and product discovery, including signage messaging, merchandising, and creative elements to build the best consumer connection.
- Collaborate with international markets to test different visuals, marketing campaigns, customer communication, etc. to measure what is most effective in the retail environments.
- Create and maintain the retail calendar for pharmacy and medical channels, working closely to ensure synergy with retail and digital content storytelling.
- Liaise with international markets to identify potential partners and locations for new medical flagships, and to project manage the look and feel of these locations, in partnership with markets and the DMI creative team.
- Track all key retail projects worldwide and report on main sales KPIs and learnings.
- Stay informed on current competitor and industry trends in visual merchandising, consumer marketing and retail marketing.
- Spearhead production and presence at key dermatology conferences and congresses.
Ideal candidates will have a strong initiative, and enjoy managing a variety of projects with attention to detail and organization. They should also thrive on collaborative work on small teams, having solid communication skills and a sensitivity to global cultures.
- A Minimum of 4 to 6 years of progressively responsible experience – in retail marketing
- Experience in retail marketing, ideally with boutique, specialty, pharmacy or medical experience
- Strong merchandising skills and proven leader in design and implementation
- Working knowledge of industry technology and trends
- Project management experience to track performance KPIs and overall retail partnership successes globally
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape and ability to translate findings to positively impact business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be willing to travel on an as needed basis
- Have a passion for the world of aesthetics and professional skincare
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.