Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: South Korea
Manage the Sales and Operation Planning process (S&OP) to ensure the availability of products to clients. Provide the right level of service and stocks optimization to contribute to the Supply Chain performance.
- Analyze and consolidate demand and stocks parameters of subsidiaries - Ensure the framing of demand (consistency, historical base).
- Analyze monthly/weekly demand variations needs and define the priorities for the production plan with suppliers.
- Ensure consistency of factories production plan according to Demand and make recommendations in case of inconsistency. Confirm launch supply plan.
- Challenge suppliers on their capacity to integrate market constraints (batch and run sizes, queueing line, management of shortage).
- Communicate updated information on supply chain stocks and service policy (possible slow movers, service) to subsidiaries.
- Manage catalogue and contribute to its rationalization. - Build the next year budget in units for his/her catalogue in cooperation with controlling.
- Manage stocks parameters overall Supply Chain.
- Be the referee on proposals to dispatch available quantities to subsidiaries in case of shortages.
- Follow up and analyze performance indicators. Make recommendations.
- Coordinate launches with all keys actors and ensure their follow up (at initial stage, and after the launch).