Fonction professionnelle: Sales
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Ho Chi Minh City
We are looking for an E-commerce and digital leader with a passion for strategy, cross-functional projects and the scaling of new business opportunities in high-velocity and complex environments. In the ever-changing e-commerce landscape, growth mindset and focus on sustained scalability will allow the candidate to successfully lead L’Oréal PPD Division’s online transformation.
Ecommerce - Lead the Brand’s strategy and online development with sustainable growth and profits
- Develop and own the channel strategy across online touchpoints including Marketplaces, TiktokShop (TTS) and Social Commerce and in accordance with the division and brand’s business objectives.
- Lead and own Join Business partnerships with key partners including marketplaces and TTS, with a strategic and integrated approach resulting in positive business impact on the top line and efficiency gains in the bottom line.
- Adapts strategy to fit with the nuances of local e-commerce markets and leverages best practices across geographies.
- Ensures that the brand presence and journey online is consistent with overall brand standards and strategy.
- Drives collaboration with technology teams and ensures continuous improvement and upgrade of the site.
- Develop and own the media strategy across brands and platforms with the dual objective of brand building and conversion.
- Drive collaboration with CDMO, Media Agency and Marketing teams of the division to implement and track performance of the media strategy.
Social & Advocacy
- Develop and own the social & advocacy strategy of the division from pure advocacy to affiliate commerce.
- Support the division in building and engaging a diverse and qualitative community of advocates to the division leading to the creation of an advo-selling club.
CRM – Personnalization
- Leverage group technology and data base to design strategy to develop the Consumer Lifetime value through tactical acquisition of new users and their retention
- 8-10 years of work experience in MNCs with at least 4-5 years in Ecommerce area
- Effective team leader and people developer
- Able to handle complexity and pressure
- Results Oriented
- Good English including verbal & written
- Able to work and collaborate with multi-function teams and regional teams
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres