Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Do you aspire to create the best consumer experience in Digital and Media touchpoints throughout L'Oreal's brands Portfolios?
Then joining L'Oreal digital & media team might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for a meticulous, digital savvy, and agile person to work as a Country Media Manager
- Working with the division team on defining the right media touch point mix.
- Assessing the right media threshold for each of brands/division in line with business performance / ambition
- Closely monitoring media competitiveness (Media landscape update & competitive analysis)
- Working closely with key media stakeholder on Join action plan agenda
- Working closely with agency partner on media compliance, governance and performance ( Media & KOL Agency) 6. Leading the media related study with partner
- Diving guidelines & managing stakeholder (media agency)
- Connect with the entire ecosystem (general management, marketing, sales, IT, finance, legal)
- Bring innovation and is always forefront of the new media frontiers and experimentation: precision advertising, real time buying
- Minimum a bachelor degree from top-tier university with at least 5 years of experience as media manager
- Proficient in English
- Strong strategic planning skills and media effectiveness. Expertise in updated media tools
- Experience in doing media research, intelligence & ROI
- Strong communication skills: ability to translate media knowledge to a range of audiences
- Combine analytical and strategic thinking skills with marketing knowledge
- Strong project management skills (e.g., building & rigorously tracking work plan)
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres