Fonction professionnelle: Sales
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Are you ready to take on the challenge of handling beauty products in a very fast paced culture?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you've been looking for! Now we are looking for an ambitious & driven E-Key Account Manager to drive our business.
- Build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence.
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partners
- Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each Ecommerce partner
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales,…)
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Prepare and present products proposals to future and current Ecommerce partners
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance
- Analyze and interpret Ecommerce partner’s sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- Having 3-6 years working experience as E-KAM, KAM or category manager, preferably in FMCG and ecommerce platform
- Proficient in English
- Bachelor's degree in any major from top tier university
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Interested on beauty industry
- Has ability to seek new trends in e-commerce
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres