Title: IT Analyst- Physical Distribution Solutions
Division: Operations IT
Location: Mexico City
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal, our IT teams design and build solutions to ensure high performance for all our business sectors by imagining new ways of doing things, from designing websites to building algorithms and predicting new trends. They can be found leading teams towards a more connected and digitalized future in IT retail, e-commerce, CRM, data, AI, cybersecurity, Cloud and E-Marketing. You never stop learning at L'Oréal IT because things change at the speed of light!
L’Oreal, the world leader in beauty, is looking for professional, motivated, and passionate people to join the Operations Americas IT team. You will join a highly collaborative, diverse, and experienced team.
Additionally, you will become part of a global IT community of 1,500 people, with incredible access to a wealth of expertise, technical resources, and exciting new challenges.
At L’Oreal, with our ever-increasing portfolio of international brands, dedication to sustainability, innovation and our ambitious goals, the global opportunities are endless.
Come and join our L’Oreal Operations Americas IT team and share your passion and your talent, where together we will create our new future.
- Provide expertise and support on solutions that are part of the Physical Distribution domain. Focus: MANHATTAN, SAP ECC MM, Material Handling Equipment
- Provide expertise and support of the solutions that are part of the Physical Distribution domain. Knowledge of warehouse management processes, tools, and systems like Manhattan, SAP EWM, JDA, or other warehouse management systems
- Experience in IT or as a super user in a business area working with the Warehouse management systems
- Support the solution configuration & integration support and enhancement.
- Capable of managing Functional Detailed Design, reflecting the overall configuration of the solution
- Provide input to define support and demand effort and solution impact.
- Provide overall guidelines on data preparation
- Create test cases (focus on testers in functional teams) and manage IT tooling to facilitate / automatize campaign
- Prepare and execute Solution Tests/Retest at each release (focus on testers in functional teams)
- Prepare and execute partial End to End test campaigns (focus on testers in transversal testing team)
- Coach and develop end Physical Distribution end users
- 3-5 years of experience required
- Experience in IT or as a super user in a business area working with Warehouse Management Solutions such as MANHATTAN, SAP ECC MM, Material Handling Equipment or other applications within the Physical Distribution domain
- English mandatory
- Good MS Office skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, interface with multiple teams (or individuals) and manage change
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels in a geographically dispersed team and end user organization
- Travel is expected
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.