ABOUT THE JOB:
The Insights function at L’Oreal Australia supports all areas of the business to help individuals make business decisions based on insights from our consumers & shoppers, as well as trends in the marketplace. As an Insights Analyst you will be supporting the team by
- Managing the daily data relationships with our continuous market data agency providers to ensure that all our divisions get the most out of our partnerships
- Ensuring that all data is delivered on time and accurate as well as updating monthly local and global internal summary reports
- Providing support on our Beauty Shopper Panel to ensure L’Oreal Australia gets the most out of this partnership
- Providing support with consumer, shopper and market data analysis requirements for internal and external meetings and any other adhoc requests for the local business and global stakeholders
- Previous experience in a similar role within a global retail or Beauty/ FMCG company is highly desirable
- Sound experience in analyzing data sets in Excel
- Previous knowledge and experience using IRI or Nielsen Scan data, as well as Shopper Panel data (retailer loyalty card data and/or Household Shopper Panels) will be highly regarded
- Excellent organization skills to be able to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to engage with various internal and external stakeholders
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.