Domaine: Ressources Humaines
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Kentucky - Florence
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Function: Human Resources
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Division: KY Operations
Supervisor Title: HR Manager
Location: Florence, KY
Section 2: Job Summary:
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Team on all personnel matters
Section 3: Job Requirements:
Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
Section 4: Required Competencies:
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
• Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.