L’OREAL USA Active Cosmetics Division
MUST HAVE GRADUATED IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS TO BE ELIGIBLE
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright, organized and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team arm responsible for all Digital, Sales, Education and Media communications for online partners that retail SkinCeuticals, La-Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend in the U.S such as Dermstore.com, Skinstore.com and LovelySkin.com.
Candidate must have strong analytical, communication, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented, meet deadlines and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
This position reports to the Manager of eBusiness.
- Support customers on a daily basis:
- Process orders for all customers and communication related to this
- Process returns for all customers and communication related to this
- Reconcile tracking and order cuts and provide updates to customers
- Manage online catalog, monitor and update PDPs
- Set up new product launches and business drivers for the pure players and ensure successful execution
- Promotional planning and execution:
- Monitor and document promotional activity on all online partners
- Flag price updates, out of stock reporting, product discontinuations and proper replacements for accounts and send weekly out of stock report to accounts
- Monitor and document brands’ visibility on sites, social and blogs
- Analysis and reporting
- Produce quarterly online business scorecard presentations
- Run sell through and sell in reports for all brands and all online partners
- Reconcile monthly sales reports
- Other responsibilities
- Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure digital strategy is being executed and optimized (this might include executing launches, updating product pages and monitoring social)
- Place product orders as needed for office supply
- Maintain content library
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed.
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry.
- High proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and data analysis, MS PowerPoint, ability to create high impact presentations.
- Detail oriented.
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms.
- Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for marketing and communications and sales (advertising, digital marketing, pr, media).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.