Sense of Purpose:
We at Dermablend are all driven with a clear sense of purpose: our makeup has the power to solve for what skincare can’t, creating a transformative difference that ultimately transforms lives. The more people we touch the more we will succeed.
In this newly created position, this is a unique internship that reports directly into the General Manager of Dermablend, Global & US. Acting in both an administrative capacity and as an apprentice to the GM, this role provides the unique perspective into the inner workings across all business functions, hands on training, high visibility, entrepreneurialism and scope versatility. The GM will rely on this role both in assisting for daily task management, as well as being a “right hand” supporting the GM’s initiatives,
The administrative role (30-35%) includes calendar management, expenses, completing POs, supporting execution of internal (example: offsites) and external (example: PR event) team activities, sending products and materials on behalf of the team (example: to the editorial and influencer community).
The comprehensive marketing business role (65%-70%) will include daily support and interaction with the GM. The role will be versatile reaching across skills needed in marketing and business. Projects can include competitive mapping, trend scouting, content creation support (written & visual) for the social team, creating and managing the GM’s business analytics dashboard,
Being driven, productive, eager to learn/improve, self-motivated, innovative solution creator, team and detail-oriented are qualities necessary for success in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree – must have graduated within the past 12 months
- Must be able to provide valid proof of work authorization in the United States
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Proactive, Ability to self-manage projects, very high level of organization, ability to overcome obstacles.
- Inspired by the statement “Necessity is the mother of all invention.”
- Driven with the passion to positively impact lives with a team led by purpose.
- Digitally-led working at the speed of culture with high interest in understanding social/digital/technology trends, competitive landscape, etc…
- Creative thinking – ability to ideate and support execution of new ways to communicate in advertising and social media.
- Strong oral and written communicator
- Sensitivity to beauty, particularly makeup is a plus
- Sense of aesthetics, attention to details and quality
- Brand métier – ability to discern brand appropriate activities/investments
- Basic business acumen, desire to better understand cross-functional business dynamics from brand marketing, media, social, customer and sales dynamics
- Analytical proficiency and willingness to learn – how to analyze business performance, digital marketing impact/effectiveness of investments, ROI
- Articulate, strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and personable
- Willingness & ability to own, follow up on and complete any administrative tasks
- Willingness to act in an administrative function including calendar management, expense reporting,
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
Travel Ability to travel to customer sites and medical conventions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.