Product Development Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time Paid Internship (12 month contract position)
Location: El Segundo, CA
*Must have graduated within the past 12 months with an undergraduate degree*
NYX Professional Makeup is seeking a Product Development Intern. We are looking for an autonomous, proactive individual to join our Product Development team. This intern will provide assistance to the team, with an emphasis on bringing to marketing new product launches, liaising with vendors, maintaining product inventory, administrative duties, as well as handling their own product development-related projects as assigned. This intern will report directly to our Director of Product Development.
- Work closely with the Product Development team on developing and bringing to market new products launches.
- Manage sampling process with vendors and internal departments.
- Work closely with internal departments to coordinate and distribute marketing samples.
- Maintain product inventory.
- Perform competitive product research and analysis.
- Assist in all PD team meetings.
- Provide administrative support to Product Development team as needed, including travel arrangements, expense reports, organizing meetings, and various other tasks as assigned.
- Undergraduate college degree, need to have graduated within the past 12 months.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Organizing, planning and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Ability to execute with minimal direction
- Ability to handle extreme fast-paced environment while multi-tasking
- Knowledge of makeup
- Prior internship experience in a beauty focused position is a plus!
Local candidates only, please!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.