Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Group Internal Audit
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty.
A unique and international portfolio of 34 complementary brands, generating over 26 billion euro of sales in 2017 : Lancôme, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Armani Parfums, YSL, Kerastase, Vichy, Kiehl’s, La Roche-Posay, Gemey Maybelline NY, Shu Uemura, NYX, Urban Decay, Diesel...
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
L'Oréal is looking for Internal Auditors !
Context of your new role :
This position involves 50% worldwide travel and is based at our headquarters in Clichy, just outside Paris.
As part of our Corporate Finance Department, you will participate in and supervise financial and operational audits covering all of the Group's subsidiaries.
Your key job accountabilities as internal auditor:
You will work on two major types of assignments:
- Internal control: checking that internal rules of financial management are well applied;
- Organizational issues: auditing existing processes and identifying ways of increasing operational efficiency (e.g. improvement of customer service, recommendations for new purchasing processes, ensuring a better inventory management method, assessment of a potential acquisition…)
- You will have have Masters degree and 3 or more years experience in External Auditing, Transaction Services, Consulting, M&A, Corporate Finance or even Start-ups.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, broad business awareness and strong analytical skills are essential.
- You are a real leader, creating a compelling vision and then communicating it with charisma.
- You are open minded with international experience.
- Fluency in English is a must. French and other languages are highly valued.
Potential next steps following this role :
This fast-track position is an outstanding opportunity to join such a diverse group as L'Oreal. It will lead to high-level opportunities in Finance, Operations and other functions in one of our subsidiaries, either in France or abroad.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres