Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Schedule and follow the contract manufacturing operations in order to ensure the availability of the products, while optimizing the customer service and the costs and improving the stock quality.
- Define the logistic methods and parameters of subcontracting activity.
- Ensure the availability of subcontracted products. Anticipate shortages and react to avoid critical situations.
- Develop the partnership with subcontractors by defining Supply parameters to foster flexibility and reactivity with Sourcing Center.
- Set objectives and follow up key performance indicators for subcontracted services. Ensure the agreement with sub-contractors on service level.
- Anticipate any availability issue regarding subcontracting and inform key stakeholders. Make recommendations to minimize impacts and to avoid crisis.
- Send the monthly/weekly needs of his/her catalogue to subcontractors and update the availability timing in the system.
- Analyze and communicate on all cases involving slow moving and obsolete materials.
- Implement and update logistics requirements. Inform the stakeholders.
- Ensure availability of subcontracted products for launches with subcontractors. Be reactive to all difficulties.
- Validate the retro planning and the availability date of launches with subcontractors. Follow the development status with Development team, and communicate the product available dates to the stakeholders.
- Manage the production planning of renovation, substitution and phase-out of the subcontracted products.
- Manage the new product registration process in ERP system to ensure the smooth production.
- Arrange the shipment from subcontractors to countries or to IDC. Work with S&OP, and communicate with IDC and countries.