Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
* Design & implement Digital & Media strategies from consolidated Nihon L'Oreal company point of view.
* Enrich and optimize Digital & Media strategy of each division/brand by timely coaching and training based on the company's Digital & Media strategies.
* Implement HQ direction to the divisions/brands while consolidating the needs of Japan local and reporting to HQ to influence their decisions.
* Make regular and ad-hoc reports to stakeholders both in Japan and HQ
* Build strong governance of media decision process and manage the process.
* Manage the agencies regarding media planing, buying, people performance perspective as well as remuneration
* Build strong relationship with key media and service providing partners
* Understand the media environment and competitors' activities. Make reports if necessary.
* Support CDO (Chief Digital Officer)
* Grow young talents and build a strong team
Must Have Aspects
* More than 10 years experience to take care of Digital & Media both in Ad agencies and in manufactures of consumer goods. (In case of compromizing, Manufactures only is prefered to Agencies only.)
* Good communication & presentation skill both in Japanese and English
* Good at team management
* Good at PC skill: Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
* Experience of PR including e-PR
* Experience of Community management
* Experience of working for foreign companies or living in foreign countries