Fonction professionnelle: Finance & Controlling
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: South Korea
- Build the plan, budget and trends for Nanda’s International business (especially, Japan) at all P&L levels with deep understanding of finance tools such as SAP, and Compass.
- Pursue operational efficiency and adopting new process through Finance excellence
- Monitor Sales from financial perspective to achieve target. (e.g. Stock In trades, Sell-In and Sell-out)
- Coordinate and validate Sales forecast to ensure sales target and proper stock
- Control A&P and Operating expenses by monitoring Purchase Orders, Travel Expense Reports.
- Variance Analysis Actual to Budget or Trends on a monthly basis of spending
- Challenge managers in order to optimize costs and efficiency of activities e.g, customers’ allowances, marketing costs, purchase of products & services, value analysis
- Analyze Channel P&L and provide valuable input for management decision making.
- Produce the monthly reporting and KPIs within his/her area of responsibility
- Education: University graduate (Finance / Accounting / Economics are highly preferred)
- Years of total working experience: Over 2 years of finance experience (FP&A, Management accounting, Business Planning etc. in FMCG)
- SAP User
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Communicable in Japanese (frequent business trip to Japan)
- CPA Preferred
- Well understanding of manufacture / retail (especially fashion) industry
- Good analytical skills
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres