Domaine: Finance & Gestion
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
You will generally be responsible of:
- Monitoring the management of several areas of activity (commercial, industrial, Brands, procurement, supply chain, etc.) with a degree of autonomy, experience and/or a broader scope than the one(s) of a Financial Analyst.
- Draft the Plan, Budget and Trends for his/her area of activity.
- Produce or supervise the monthly reports for his/her area of activity.
- Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
- Participate in developing teams
- Minimum Bachelor's degree majoring in Economics / Accounting/FInance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same expertise
- Fluent in English
- Familiar in using SAP and proficient use of MS. Office.
◄ Retour aux offres