Fonction professionnelle: Transversal
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
itle: Junior Content & Creative Associate (12-Month Internship)
Department: Brand Engagement Group (CDMO)
Location: New York, NY
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
Job Summary: Support the L’Oréal USA brand engagement team in creating a social media content strategy for its owned editorial sites Makeup.com and Skincare.com and its respective social channels. The Content & Creative 12-Month Intern will support in briefing and developing social content (primarily video) across top social platforms and will help make Makeup and Skincare.com a destination for content experimentation across our portfolio of brands.
A successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be highly creative, and passionate about social media and content. This candidate should also be highly organized and have strong problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude. Candidate must be a self-starter who can work well individually, at the same time, thrive in a more complex cross-divisional, cross-functional environment.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Help create and drive a cohesive social strategy, while developing social content to support our top social platforms
• Create a UGC creator and influencer strategy, brief creators to develop experimental content
• Help to scale creative best practices and insights in social across L’Oreal brands
• Structure and organize how we will measure social effectiveness and disseminate metrics and insights to key stakeholders
• Own and manage the Collaborative Content Project, which includes aggregating trends and insights, talent sourcing, briefing, project managing content creation and/or developing content independently
• Be on the forefront of TikTok trends and knowledgeable about up and coming creators
• Maintain meetings agendas, follow-up notes, next steps for and from strategic meetings
• Assist in developing presentations – asset gathering, data gathering, input and alignment with brands
• Oversee project timelines and calendars
• Assist with brand coordination during tests and pilots, aggregate reporting and work with Content leads to roll out learnings
• Be our team Content Creator, comfortable in front of the camera– take content ideas, insights and trends and create.
• Social Media Mindset, knowledge of all platforms with the drive to manage platform content with strategy
• Undergraduate degree received within the last 12 months
• Demonstrated understanding of social media and content best practices
• Have a creative, content-driven mindset and experience developing social content
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial mindset
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Passion for consumer insights
• Proactive problem solver and ability to drive and adapt quickly
• Strong organization and follow-up skills
• Strong understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
What’s In It For You:
• Salary Range: $25.00 - 27.50 per hour
• Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
• Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
• Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
• Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
• Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
• Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
• Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.