Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Croatia - Zagreb
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Discover the world of marketing in L’Oréal by applying for :
Junior Retail Marketing Manager (m/f)
Based in Zagreb
Your impact in this role:
· To implement and track Retail Marketing plans for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
· To carry out specific Retail Marketing plans, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
· To report market needs and competition’s activities to Retail Marketing Manager, Commercial director and Marketing teams
· To monitor and improve processes to better link marketing and commercial activities
· To manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities
· To adapt the communication materials(point of sale)and to prepare presentations for the Clients
· To drive excellence in POS execution – insuring visibility of brands in line with brand strategy and image
· To monitor Sell In & Sell Out with excellence – analyzing of market data, preparing reports, recommendations and proposing action plan
· To develop customer centricity approach – building retailers development plans, collaborates across functions
· To collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic)
Your job mission:
At L'Oreal, the junior talent of today are the future business leaders of tomorrow. With us you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
· Preferably approximately 2 years of previous work experience on a similar position and in FMCG
· University Degree (preferably in business economics or marketing)
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines; planning skills and follow-up skills
· Responsibility, autonomy
· Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
· Initiative & curiosity
· Active and advanced use of MS Office
· Clean driving license
· Native Croatian speaker and fluent in English
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing retail marketing experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English
latest by 23rd of December 2018!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.