Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
The L’Oréal Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores, e-commerce and traditional stores). The Division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to reach the next billion consumers globally. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, NYX Professional Make-Up, Mixa & Essie.
Would you like to be the part of this adventure and join our excellent L’Oréal team in Serbia?
We are currently looking for:
Key Account Manager
based in Belgrade
Key Account Manager (KAM) in our mass market division (brands L’Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Mixa, NYX Professional Make-up, Essie) will have the following responsibilities:
· Building a strong partnership for growth and efficient working relationships with his/her Key Accounts
· Managing budgets and profitability and monitoring Brands sales growth in Key Accounts in line with business unit objectives
· Creating and implementing an annual business sales plan per Key Account taking into account all levers of win-win growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, e-commerce, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trade terms
· Monitoring the accounts’ performance against business plan and developing alternative strategies for accelerated brand performance when needed
· Adapting product launches to Key Account specificities in cooperation with marketing, retail marketing and Category Management for optimal brand results
· Working in multifunctional teams towards comman goals and business objectives
· 2 years of experience in FMCG industry preferably
· University degree
· Able to work in a very dynamic environment, and finding quick win-win solutions
· Eager for achieving and outperforming targets
· Strong analytical skills
· Advanced Excel skills
· Native Serbian speaker and fluent in English
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory. No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around... you make it happen!
Empowering talents is a key story of our culture and a daily preoccupation at L'Oréal.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and expertise are essentials to set you on the track to success and vital to us in driving L'Oreal's growth as a business and as an employer.
Each year, after defining your specific development needs with your manager, you can attend in-house and external training sessions and continue to learn on the job and from others.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English
latest by 11th of October 2019!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.