Domaine: Commercial & Retail
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Taipei City
- Under the supervision of the Group Key Account Manager, build the joint business plan with the accounts. Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the accounts' results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Accounts negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible in the joint business plans, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the channel partners
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Catman, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the channel partners.
◄ Retour aux offres