Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Department: Baxter Finley Barber & Shop Barber
Job Summary: The Concierge will be responsible for supporting Baxter Finley Barber & Shop customer experience by providing superior service to all customers and creating strong and lasting rapport with Barber Shop clientele to nurture repeat business. Concierge responsibilities include but are not limited to serving as the first point of contact for all Barber patrons by scheduling appointments/checking in for services and will demonstrate product knowledge to make personalized product and sample recommendations. The Concierge is responsible for community outreach, customer follow up and various operational duties.
Key Job Accountabilities / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Understand and embrace the BOC / Baxter Finley Barber & Shop brand and values
- Work with Shop Manager to forecast and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals
- Work directly with customer to manage customer satisfaction and overall customer experience
- Complete necessary weekly time sheet accurately and in the required timely manner
- Assist in special events, pop-ups, educational classes etc.
- Knowledgeable of the full line of Baxter of California products as well as how to apply products on clients
- Recommend and explain the use of retail products available for sale at BF
- Must pass background check
- Able to work flexible days and hours, including nights and weekends
- Reliable, dependable and punctual and maintain weekly appointment schedule
- Kind and generous of spirit, engaging personality, self-starter, and self-motivated
- Standing & walking is required 80% of the time, ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Required to dress and appear in a neat, well-groomed and professional manner.
- Cell phone use (including texting) is not permitted on the haircutting floor at any time
- Any questions about shop rules should be directed to the Shop Manager
- Follow shop rules at all times – Detail rules will be posted at BF at all times
- Maintain "Daily Shop Duties"
- Maintain operation and aesthetics of shop.
- Maintain laundry and cleaning
- Client Relations: Answer phone calls, schedule and confirm appointments, check clients in and out, provide customer service for retail
- Ensure all stations are in compliance with health regulations
Tasks. Duties & Responsibilities
Customer Service & Sales
Service customers at the concierge desk. Process all service sales, retail sales, engage and complete retail transactions, will be responsible for exchanges and return transactions. Greet all customers at the concierge in the Baxter standard. Assist all Barber Shop employees if needed.
Access to shop keys for open/ close duties. Nightly cash drop (into shop safe) of days earnings. Review end of week transactions for accuracies. Execute opening and closing procedures for BF and communicate aesthetician schedule to BF Staff at the beginning of everyday. Maintain professional environment at the Concierge space and ensure space is neat, clean and set to standard at all times. Assist management with the ordering of supplies on a monthly basis.
Develop rapport with guests to create an environment that nurtures repeat business. Reach out to clients following treatment/ service to ensure they received best service and to solicit feedback on their experience.
Send out personalized emails/ thank you cards to clients within one week of their visit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.