Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York - New York
Key liaison for Sales working cross functionally with Marketing, Supply Chain and other business partners to execute sales needs, details and strategy. Manage key programs within sales including launches and non-saleable. Participate in weekly meetings and drive discussions and problem solving to achieve sales objectives. Manage sales execution in new business opportunities and independent accounts.
There is moderate supervision, although independent judgement and decision making will be required as it relates to the interaction with Field Force, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance. Offers judgement and opinions on promotions strategy of team. Requires moderate to close supervision in decision-making
- Bachelor degree and minimum of 3 years experience in a corporate sales role
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and multi-tasking
- Adaptability in a rapidly changing environment
- Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong judgment and decision making skills are essential
- Strong Computer and Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to learn internal systems (PAS, ROE, SAP)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres