1. PR & Media Relations Management (70%)
- Develop brand communication strategy and execute ATL/ BTL activities including PR, SNS, viral, PR/ Marketing, events and advertising, more specialized with PR, BTL, digital viral communication.
- Develop and implement the integrated communication campaigns on major product launches, brand projects and events (philanthropy, sponsorships, etc).
- Manage media relations, including new media relations, to maintain close relationship with key media
- Media publicity: strengthen the media publicity activities (products placement, tie-up and editorial pitch) and build/maintain close relations with top-tier media. Plan and manage media tie-up/editorial contents projects including digital viral communication thru media’s accounts by taking direction from Marketing & Communication Manager.
- Work closely with PR agency to draft and disseminate press-release for maximum media coverage.
- Manage Public Relations: spokesperson, ambassadors, etc.
- Closely monitor media coverage and take pro-active action to maintain favorable brand image, identify issues related to the brand and anticipate crisis, and coordinate with country corporate communication team.
- Support and advise the Marketing & Communication Manager on brand communication topics
- Build and manage internal communication, develop positive internal brand image and communicate effectively with counters for PR related issues.
2. Support Social Community Manager (30%)
- KOL / Influencer management support and activation
- Execution of various digital PR activities including SNS, viral, influencer seeding, blogger events, product placement, and digital viral communication
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with local beauty creators, influencers and micro-influencers to build favorable brand image and reputation through special management program and activities.
-VIP management: drive engagements with key opinion leaders including makeup artists, stylist & digital influencers to develop new opportunities and promote the brand and products
- Research and share up-to-date local beauty / make-up trends
-at least 2 years’ experience in the cosmetic industry, preferred in selective market (Luxe division), PR related position
-Fluent in both Korean and English
-Computer skill proficiency : MS PPT, Excel, Word