Domaine: Finance & Gestion
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Carry out budgetary control for one or several areas of activity under the direct supervision of his/her manager.
• Produce monthly reports relating to his/her activity.
• Participate in drafting the plan, budget and trends for his/her area of activity (e.g. drawing up analysis charts, summaries, specific analyses, etc.).
• Undertake all cost analyses in order to detect risks and propose the actions required to maintain budgetary objectives.
• Identify opportunities in order to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken
• Implement good Internal Control practices within his/her area of activity.
1- Bachelor degree of finance, accounting or economics
2- 3-5 years of experience
3- FMCG & factory background
4- SAP knowledge is a plus
5- Excellent spoken & written English
6- Knowledge of internal control is a plus