Fonction professionnelle: Retail Corporate
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Pays: United Kingdom
L'Oreal Designer Fragrances
Retail Training Manager (Maternity Cover)
An opportunity has arisen for a Retail Training Manager to join one of the most prominent training teams in the Fragrance industry. The portfolio of Brands for this role includes Giorgio Armani, Viktor and Rolf, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Maison Margiela Paris ,Cacharel and Diesel fragrances. Areas for training include product knowledge, sales technique, customer service and merchandising, brand representation and impersonation. You must have a full appreciation of our brand portfolio and image, together with a good understanding the diversity of values of our brands and of the overall ethics which guide such a prestigious global company as L’Oréal.
Purpose of your new role
You will be liaising with internal departments researching new product launches and promotional activity as well as assisting to organise training roadshows with industry partners as well as the L’Oréal Designer Fragrances dedicated consultants.
Innovative in your approach and realising the need to be ‘avant garde’ if not ‘obtuse’, you must be able to capture imagination in both one-to-one and large group training sessions through the literature and presentations you will be helping to produce .
Your key job accountabilities
•Researching material and content for of training programs.
• Delivery of training, including product knowledge, sales techniques, customer service and merchandising.
• Identification of training needs and creating initiatives/new training courses working with the Training Manager and Director
• Help to develop and coordinate the Training Plan and budget.
• Manage the preparation of all consultant & non-consultant door-training, stock orders, stationary, anticipation of dates and requirements.
• Use your creativity and flair to produce exciting informative training documents and sales support literature in conjunction with the Training Director
• Compilation of all long distance learning packs and training notes to send out to new consultants and prepare all the information for in store promotions.
• Organise literature and presentations for the RBM’s in the field.
• Organising Roadshows for new product launches from concept to conclusion, ordering, picking and packing all items required and arranging delivery/ mail outs
• Design competitions and product questionnaires specific to the brands / houses in the portfolio.
• Work closely with the Marketing team to obtain briefings and product information necessary to produce the training documents and PowerPoint. Work with the Marketing team to create high impact incentive programs and communication of promotions and product launches to the consultant workforce
• Close liaison with the HR Retail department to develop and deliver consultant inductions packs.
• Source raw materials and animations / gifts to animate and support training presentations
• Designing invitations to conferences and roadshows.
• Overseeing invitations, travel arrangements and event organisation for all training programs.
This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Merchandising and the Field Force team. You will also develop strong relationships with external clients (Luxury Department Stores, Chains and Independents) and engage and develop the skills of the P&C Sales Consultant workforce. You will also be working with a selection of suppliers who produce many of the above animations and literature
Essential skills required
With excellent communication skills, you must also have proven self-organisational mechanisms to ensure that you are able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Ability to be creative and entertain in delivery of all training courses are a must have skills. Dynamic and adaptive training styles will support you in your ability to promote our brands and engage our industry partners.
An advanced competency of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required, with the ability to create innovative audio-visual presentations, film animations and innovative engagement. Travelling from time to time throughout the country, including nights away from home, you will need a flexible and enthusiastic approach to your working week. Retail experience is an advantage.
What we look for
You set yourself demanding goals and demolish obstacles to achieve them. Focused on quality and attention to detail, you will not compromise standards. You probably think of yourself as an entrepreneur.
You define your own roles and constantly look for ways to exceed what has been asked. A passion for exciting projects gives you the energy to succeed in a flexible, high octane company.
You value innovation as a business strategy. You also try to keep up to the minute with current trends. Ultimately, you share our belief in flexibility as a way of life.
You are a real leader, creating a compelling vision and then communicating it with style and charisma. You’ve always been comfortable defending a point of view.
You’ll thrive on the challenges that an international environment brings.
You feel that you have an aptitude for our profession through a true sensitivity to our products & our market.