Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
ABOUT THE JOB:
· Adelaide 12 month contract – Full time hours
· Visit new and existing Matrix salons
· Matrix group education and one-on-one training with existing and new clients
· Facilitate and lead formal seminars at the Matrix academy
· Manage salon education and animation including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all of the Matrix products
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
· Excellent commission earning potential monthly
· Profit Share, life insurance and income protection
· Product allowance across all of our brands
· Staff discounts available to use across all our brands
· Fully maintained company car and fuel card
· Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
ABOUT THE DIVISION:
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology, Matrix & Biolage. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.