ABOUT THE JOB
- Define and execute the strategic marketing plan for the Lancome brand
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build broader brand and product strategy
- Monitor the customer strategy working hand-in-hand with the commercial team and monitor the implementation of retail materials
- Own the brand guidelines to guarantee the brand identity, ensuring that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer market insights and competitors, sharing findings with Senior Management to ensure the consistency of new product development.
- Drive brand growth through a solid consumer engaging media, PR and digital strategy and activations.
- Understand the market & customers clearly through conducting analysis and reports which enable you to quickly react to changing trends and use insights to influence organization and unlock growth
- Build, develop and manage a strong and talented team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
- You have around 5 years’ experience in end-to-end marketing brand execution & trade marketing experience
- You will have previous experience in a similar role within the beauty industry and with an understanding of consumer products
- You will have previous experience in forecasting and data analytics is essential
- You will have previous experience in dealing with media agencies and briefings
- You will be an excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- You must be self-motivated & driven to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.