ABOUT THE JOB
- Visiting new and existing L'Oréal Professionnel salons across Melbourne
- Conducting group education and one-on-one training with existing and new clients
- Facilitating and leading formal seminars at the L'Oréal Professionnel academy
- Managing salon education and animation including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all of the L'Oréal Professionnel products
- Nationwide Travel, up to 9 nights away per month
- Qualification - Certification lll in hairdressing
- Certification IV in Training or equivalent – not essential but an advantage
- You must be solution focused
- You will have the ability to identify new business opportunities
- You will be result driven with an attitude and a passion for educating and coaching
- You will be well organised, with an attention to detail
- Previous technical experience using L'Oréal Professionnel products is highly desirable not essential
- Education or Training experience is highly desirable
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Excellent commission earning potential monthly
- Fully maintained car with fuel card provided as part of package
- Staff discounts available to use across all our brands
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Professional Products are found in salons worldwide. The brands meet every conceivable style, shape, and colour need, as well as offering superb general hair care.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.