Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be responsible for monitoring the brand's sell-out performance by channel, and work closely with the brand director to manage risks and opportunities to achieve the business objectives.
• Roll out the Brand‘s 360 retail marketing strategy and ensure its consistency with the brand's sense of purpose
• Collaborate with internal (Key Account Managers) and external (Retailers) to develop the retailer marketing partnerships plan including media, online and offline animations, gifting and sampling plans.
• Oversee the brand's education, customer experience & visual merchandising strategy, providing guidance to a team of direct reports
• Work closely with the Brand Director to identify long-term business opportunities, with a focus on distribution optimisation
• Collaborate with an internal network of product & digital marketers to develop comprehensive O+O consumer journeys, with a focus on the brands’ recruitment and retention objectives
• Develop the beauty tech & services roadmap across channels, working with stakeholders across CRM, education and IT on implementation
• Place consumer’s insights at the heart of the marketing and business model
• Share best practices and report internally to local, regional and global teams on the business performance
• Develop and mentor the product team, retail marketing, education and visual merchandising team.
• Great communication skills and enjoy building strong relations with various stakeholders - external as well as internal
• End-to-end retail marketing experience
• Effective, structured, and hands-on approach, with close attention to details
• Strong digital marketing skills and business acumen
• You have in-depth experience leading marketing activities in your previous career
• A passion for the beauty market – live it everyday
• You are consumer behaviour focused
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Annual bonus, Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym, on site café & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
• Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
• Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.