ABOUT THE JOB
2 permanent full time positions available reporting into the Marketing Director for L'Oreal Paris
- Conceive and implement merchandising solutions for point of sale (POS) and launch staging
- Liaise with all internal departments, suppliers, distributors to coordinate the conceptions, production, delivery and installation of any kind of VM materials
- To follow and contribute to the successful conception or implementation of merchandising projects.
- Reinforce brand image and brand visibility in stores.
- Conceive or implement merchandising solutions for POS, make-up testers units, free access units, furniture and merchandising staging in POS
- Liaise with all internal departments involved, suppliers and distributors to coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of materials
- Order POS material from international merchandising
- Track schedules with all parties and ensure budget follow ups
- Updating planogram templates and ensuring timely execution of new planograms
- Drive innovation through your artwork concepts and design briefs and ensure customer path & shopper experience is paramount
- Administratively heavy and working to tight budgets and deadlines
- You have 3-5 years previous experience within a similar role, having mastered retail design fundamentals
- A background in shopfitting, design and industrial design would be highly advantageous
- You will be highly technical and have an intermediate competency with excel
- You must have advanced skills in Photoshop/illustrator
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines and budgets
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts
- Continue to build your knowledge through our many learning opportunities
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of cosmetic, skincare, hair color and hair care brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and retail pharmacies as well as e-commerce and e-retailer websites. Our brands in this division include L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage