Take ownership of the marketing product management strategy and execution as Senior Brand Manager – NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP & ESSIE
Define and guide the NYX PMU & Essie brand strategies for ANZ markets, consistent with the international brand positioning and the zone’s priorities; contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship by driving strategic & activation excellence across all touchpoints.
- Define, manage and support the team to execute the ANZ strategic direction and the 1-3-year strategic growth plan, through the portfolio, media, advocacy, distribution and activation priorities
- Collect, and analyse consumer and market insights to build the brand strategy; share findings with the local ANZ, Zone & DMI teams to ensure the consistency of new developments with the countries’ needs
- Localise the international marketing plan (IMC/360/Digital/O+O) to ensure that the ANZ local marketing plan resonates with the local market and consumer needs
- Lead your immediate team of 3x direct reports and key stakeholders to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences across all customers and touchpoints, both on and offline
- Drive cross-functional teams and priorities to ensure strong business planning and execution of brand priorities in order to successfully deliver business goals.
- Build, develop and manage a high-performing marketing team, with a focus on growing O+O marketing expertise and upskilling across the makeup metier
- Lead team to successfully manage their portfolios to ensure maximum sales efficiency across all in-store & online solutions, with a focus on the right range in the right store.
- You have 5-7 years of end-to-end marketing brand strategy development and execution with a focus on On and Offline environments
- You will have previous experience in a similar role within the FMCG or beauty industry with an understanding of O+O levers to drive brand and business growth
- You will have previous experience working with consumer/shopper insights, forecasting, performance and data analytics
- You will have previous experience in dealing with external agencies from briefing through to execution across media, brand activation & talent engagement
- You will be an excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders with strong influencing skills
- You must be a self-motivated & self-starter and be able to drive your own results and manage the time of yourself and your team to deliver brand and business objectives.
- Have experience directly managing people
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.