Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Apprenticeship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
L’Oréal is looking for a Help Desk level 2 Technician (Leercontract / Contrat d'alternance) - Start date: September 2019
The Help Desk Technician, also known as a service technician, is responsible for resolving problems related to the information system of employees. He is mainly involved in hardware, but can also be handling software issues. In the beginning, he will work on office automation, messaging, networks and then evolve on the business applications of the company. His technical skills have to be combined with human skills such as calm and patience in order to cope with users who might be irritated at times.
Your main missions
- Answer calls from users,
- Understand the situation by asking specific questions, if necessary by rephrasing the explanations provided,
- Diagnose a fault remotely (hardware or software),
- Identify the resources needed to solve the problem, and recommend the dispatch of a technician if necessary,
- Guide the user through resolution procedures or take control of the system remotely,
- Change or repair defective items,
- Perform functional tests,
- Inform the follow-up supports of intervention and transmit them to the right service
- Technical knowledge of computer science (see below)
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French and English is a must
- Sense of listening, calm
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective and organized
- Ability to self-train
Your technical knowledge
- Hardware: PC components (motherboard, micro-processor, memories, ...) have no secrets for you!
- Software: installation and configuration of operating systems, office software and utilities.
- "Troubleshooting" of operating systems and software.
- Basic knowledge of networks: the resolution of many breakdowns requires an understanding of how computers are connected to each other and to peripherals.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres