Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Key Account Supply Chain
Are you experienced in supply chain or customer service?
Do you enjoy developing and building a relation with clients?
JOIN the SUPPLY CHAIN DEPARTMENT of our Luxury Division as a KEY ACCOUNT for our customers!
As a Key Account Supply Chain you will be building a relation of proximity with the client based on the sharing of information in order to ensure the best linear service while optimizing stocks and costs over the entire chain!
Ideal candidate will be responsible to:
· Ensure the alignment of the catalogue and product information between the Business Unit/Subsidiary and the client
· Ensure that the processes (supply, legal disputes, returns) are aligned between the client and the Business Unit, define a dashboard with the shared indicators
· Follow the execution and identify the risks of shortages, and work both internally and with the client in order to limit its impacts
· Coordinate the information sharing (quantities and phasing agreement) on cruising products, promotions and launches, between the sales team and the customer
· Analyze shortage causes, including the ones on shelf, and propose actions both internally and with the client
· Animate regular supply chain meetings with the client
· Follow the supply chain performance and coordinate improvement projects (demand, physical distribution, sales…)
· Follow the stock in trade and propose actions for optimization
· University degree, preferably in Supply Chain
· Min. 2 years of professional experience in supply chain or customer service
· Native in Dutch, fluent in English, knowledge of French is a main asset
· Enjoy seeking new and creative solutions to business problems
· Possess strong analytical, communication and social skills
· Possess very good PC skills (Excel)
If u are passionate about supply chain and developing a relationship management with clients, u have business mindset and u are willing to upgrade your career, send us your CV still today, we are looking forward to talk to u!