Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Brussels - Office
‘To build beauty, we need your talent’
L’Oréal is the global leader in health & beauty and our brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most recognized beauty brands. L’Oréal has achieved doubledigit growth for more than 20 years and is present in 130 countries while employing 78,611 people worldwide.
Your responsibilities are:
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilise and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Effectively prepare clear messages for the senior management to present to senior management
- Develop one’s knowledge of the L’Oreal organization, get to know the culture, develop one’s expertise in marketing, project management, operational excellence with one’s manager and team support
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
What we offer?