Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Brussels - Office
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN AT L'ORÉAL
- You will support the operations team in the creation of analyses and KPI relevant for decision making in areas such as the stop/maintenance of ranges in the catalog, controlling inventory, reports of cost/benefits of promotions, etc.
- You will help creating a library with product launches
- You will create a reporting for a management committee on field such as top stocks, service level, cause of shortages, etc.
- Change the IT flow or develop Excel tools in order to automate parts of the supply chain process
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a master degree (preferably economics or similar degree)
- You are at least bilingual: Dutch and/or French + English
- You are curious and take initiatives
- You are creative and communicative
- You are problem solving, well organized and have an analytical mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- A remunerated internship of 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres