Fonction professionnelle: Tech
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
IT Data Project Manager
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
L'Oréal IT Team has a main focus on supporting the Business in its ambitious BeautyTech Transformation, delivering our impressive roadmap of projects while striving to continuously improve our end-user experience.
Who am I?
As IT Data Project Manager your main responsibility is to manage and deliver complex projects from A to Z in Data domain, in close dialogue with our Business Divisions across Benelux, and be their partner in identifying and delivering solutions that can assist and create value for our divisions and help them to achieve higher customer satisfaction.
· Lead/coordinate projects in Data domain
· Communicate with involved stakeholders and ensure adoption of implemented solution
· Ensure compliance with IT security and GDPR regulations in close corporation with the Benelux DPO
· Close corporation with IT Europe on rolling-out new strategic data projects such as our defined “must-win-battles”
· Use the L’Oréal agile project methodology and set its standard together with business
· Provide inputs to our consolidated IT roadmap based on needs from business
· Do daily operation of data applications to secure quality, performance and further development
It is important that you are able to work across all levels of the organization, can work independently, are a good team player and that you are used to work with many different stakeholders. You will build a strong co-operation with the whole Benelux IT organization and work together with our European IT Zone Management (based in Paris) on common Group and Zone projects. Some travelling can be expected as part of your job.
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore, you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has:
· Profound experience with IT, data (engineering), data governance, business intelligence, reporting
· Long-term experience in development of data models, ETL pipelines based on GCP (Google Cloud Platform) or Azure (Microsoft BI), Power BI, Python, SQL
· Basic understanding of SAP processes as well as other business applications, f. e. in digital/CRM area
· Basic knowledge of GDPR, IT-security, Project Management practices
· Profound social competencies, strong communication- and networking skills, enthusiasm and sovereignty
· Fast learner, able to deal with ambiguity, agile decision making, problem solving
· Hands-on experience with (multi-)project management – classic & agile approach (Scrum, Kanban)
· Experience with large organizations and steering of transversal and international projects
· Strong verbal and written communications skills, clearly and accurately communicating complex or technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Excellent English communication skills, Dutch and French are a bonus
· Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable qualification
· Valid certifications in Data field (Microsoft BI, GCP, etc.) will be a plus
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/