Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Professional Products Division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
Who am I?
In the role of Media Manger you will be in charge of creating, deploying and executing the media strategy for the Professional Products Division, working across different brands and customers. It is your role to ensure optimal paid media investments are made within the division.
Media & Campaign Management
- Develop the Media Mix Strategy for the division
- Support in the creation of and manages implementation of the brand-agreed media plans (brief revision, sign-off and KPI settings, Media Plan Preparation, Flowchart follow-up, media budget reporting, QBR, Campaign report and learning sharing, competition reporting, challenging media agencies)
- Ensure excellence in execution for digital media campaigns and 100% implementation of CDO Golden Rules
- Continuous optimization of always-on investments
- Enhance performance, traffic and conversion on customer websites and works with E-commerce teams to activate best tailor-made brand activity to maximize transactional media investments
- Support Brand, E-commerce and CRM team in their data acquisition strategy
- Leverages 1st party data on media
Measurement & Learning
- Works closely with CMI to run MMM studies and econometric models
- Participates in CDMO learning agenda
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has or is:
- The ability to translate consumers’ data and behaviors into business opportunities
- Data driven
- Media savvy and is familiar with DSP and programmatic media buying, media landscape, key publishers and agencies
- Deep understanding of B2B and B2C E-com
- Proficient in English
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/