Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Shanghai - Shanghai
The L'Oréal Group is the worldwide leader in cosmetics with sales exceeding €22.5 billion and products distributed in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Paris, L'Oréal is a company that is totally focused on cosmetics and the belief that everyone aspires to beauty. Its stated mission is to help men and women around the world realize that aspiration, and express their individual personalities to the full.
Founded in 1907 by Eugene Schuyler, a young French chemist, L'Oréal got its start in the hair-color business, but the company soon branched out into other cleansing and beauty products. L'Oréal currently markets over 500 brands and many thousands of individual products in all sectors of the beauty business: hair color, permanents, hair styling, body and skin care, cleansers, makeup and fragrances. The company's products are found in a wide variety of distribution channels, from hair salons and perfumeries to hyper - and supermarkets, health/beauty outlets, pharmacies and through direct mail.
Research & Innovation (R&I) is at the heart of L'Oréal leadership position in cosmetics. The group has 18 research centers and 16 evaluation centers around the world.
In the past 10 years, L’Oreal kept investing RMB 2 billion to China R&I Center.
Key Job Accountabilities:
A key strategic role within the L’Oreal R&I organization, reporting Head of Evaluation in the Shanghai HUB.
We aim to transform the way that claims are supported , through optimal use and leverage of the product performance dossier , and the generation of consumer relevant claims and demos .
The role covers all L’Oreal categories ( skincare , make-up , hair ) and will lead this transformation within PPE .
It will include
· Engage and develop our ways of working across Lab , SRC and DMI at a Shanghai HUB level
· Maximize and optimize the claims labs approach and deliverables across métier
· Define & Implement the process of developing impactful and consumer relevant claims
· Ensure that we leverage off the performance dossier to drive the development of claims and communications
· Facilitate the leverage of cross métier learnings
· Optimize claims support expenditure across metier
· Play a key role in the APAC regional claims forum and being a member of the global claims network within PPE
· Propose new strategies and approaches in claims development to optimize and and maximize the impact
Further build our
There will be a strong link to PPM and the project delivery in launch phase , but building off the pre-dev and other upstream elements of the performance , with the key purpose to ensure the consumer perceived superiority of performance of L’Oreal products and that the claims communications are robust and impactful .
• Several years experience in B to C industries , eg FMCG , including measurement of product performance , especially with consumers and ideally with product performance claims development experience
• Experience of project and/or programme management
• Good knowledge of the external context (regulatory , monitoring, bibliography, etc.)
• Good knowledge product research & development : culture, organization and operating procedures
• Awareness of market developments (bibliographies, benchmarking, patents and internal presentations/technologies)
• Ability to supervise a portfolio and manage a budget
• Proficiency in English – written and spoken
• Ability to work in international networks