Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Part - Time
Pays: Czech Republic
Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion and gives you the opportunity to contribute in a meaningful ways from day one?
Join our marketing team in Consumer Products Division and boost your employability with an internship at one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world.
Our internship lasts for at least 6 months and is set up for 30-32 hours per week, but we are always happy to prolong your internship or develop it into a full time opportunity!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Monitoring, understanding and reporting on the performance of your brand and its competitors within the market - Collect and analyze market data of your product portfolio, make recommendations and conclusions for management
- Build competitor master plan and price tracking: launches, communication, promo activities, shelf and promo prices
- Assessing the potential for new launches and helping building a successful launch plans
- Ensure operational tasks of new launches: text validation, BAG creation, labelling, sleeves in contact with factory and logistics
- Working with external agencies including design, PR and advertising - Participate in adapting communication materials (POS master, print)
- Working on given projects and ad hoc task
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- University student
- Czech or Slovak native speaker
- Enjoy seeking new and creative solutions to business problems
- Possess strong analytical, communication and social skills
- Speak fluent English
- Possess very good PC skills (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Highly motivated and open to the international environment
- Is reliable and open minded
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Contract with fix salary and benefits (30-32hours per week)
- Paid holidays and mealtickets
- Empowering professional experience
- International and flexible environment
- Potential career opportunities for the future
Express your personality!
If you are interested in this position, don’t hesitate and send us your CV.
We're looking for someone who can transform their passion into success. ;)
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK Talent Acquisition Team
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres